Do you have Contact Centre Team Management experience with good working knowledge of contact centre operations? Knowledge of Computer operating systems, Voice & Broadband technologies and hardware?
Voyager is seeking a dedicated and motivated helpdesk professional to lead our team in Wellington.
As a Helpdesk Team Manager, you will be responsible for leading our Wellington site and motivating a team of Support Analysts & Technical Support Specialists to deliver outstanding Customer Service, Support and Technical Assistance to resolve Customer queries in the most effective and timely way possible, adding value and promoting Customer loyalty.
Your team of Support Analysts & Technical Support Specialists are responsible for first and second level resolution of customer queries for Voice, Broadband, and Data services across a range of access technologies.
A strong command of the English language, both verbal and written is essential. You will be a confident and courteous communicator, and entirely at home in a dynamic technology focused environment.
In addition to this you will have:
- A successful background in Customer Care Management and solid understanding of the customer lifecycle.
- A strong understanding of Contact Centre Operations, including forecasting & workforce scheduling.
- A proven track record of leading people, particularly technical teams to success, whilst maintaining the upmost customer experience.
- Demonstrated Service Delivery experience, including Ticket Management, Service Level Reporting, Incident Management, Change Management.
- Ability to solve problems, make decisions and effectively manage and lead multiple work streams and continuous improvement initiatives.
A positive “can do” attitude with sound technical knowledge of PC operating Systems, Networking, and Voice and Broadband access methodologies would allow you to hit the ground running in this challenging role.
Based in our Wellington office located in the Wellington CBD, our Helpdesk operates 8am-10pm 7 days. The core hours of work for this role will be 40hrs per week 9am – 5.30pm Mon-Fri, with occasional work required outside of these hours.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Helpdesk/Call Centre professional looking for a new challenge to get stuck into.