Voyager is a leading New Zealand provider of residential and business internet services. Our services which include high speed internet access and VoIP, cloud hosting, domain names, email, websites and servers are delivered to over 40,000 Residential and Business customers nationwide.
We are on the hunt for a dynamic Marketing Executive with a flair for technology to join our team based in Christchurch.
This role is responsible for:
- Generating sales, customer growth and brand awareness by developing, executing and monitoring marketing campaigns in the digital and offline media space, and
- Retention and Engagement by cultivating brand loyalty, customer retention and customer engagement through creative use of marketing strategies and channels
- Generate ideas and execute B2C and B2B marketing campaigns across multiple channels including social media platforms, email campaigns, OOH, offline media and promotional events.
- Own and optimise digital advertising campaigns across platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Manage the logistics and maximise the branding opportunities associated with being the primary sponsor of the Voyager Media Awards (annual)
- Grow the company’s presence and engagement across our social media profiles, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competitive offers.
- Produce and deliver creative and copy for marketing collateral, customer communications, blog posts and newsletters.
- Lead on the creation of marketing video content, working with external videographers to shape the concept, script and final edit.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts, including writing web copy and analysing web traffic using Google Analytics.
- Collaborate with UX Designer to improve the website user experience.
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in various media channels.
- Organise and attend staff and customer company events.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 2 years experience in B2C or B2B marketing, preferably in telecommunications or a related industry.
- Experience creating and delivering marketing campaigns using social media, Google Adwords, email, SEO/SEM and offline media.
- In-depth experience with MailChimp, Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Lead Gen or similar
- Excellent copy-writing and creative content skills.
- An understanding of the telecommunications industry and its products.
- Project and/or event management experience.
- A creative mindset and be an idea generator.
- Customer focus.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Self-motivation and a curiosity to try out new concepts.
We’re a team of over 90 Voyagers across our Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch offices supporting a customer base of over 40,000 Residential and Business customers. We’re well established, but not boring! You’ll feel like you’re working for an innovative start-up. We take pride in our company culture and ensure it’s fostered by holding regular social events. To ensure our staff reap the benefits of our fantastic products, their home internet connections are thrown in for free!
How to Apply
If you’re excited by the idea of joining us in our voyage, we’d love to hear from you. Click the apply now button to send us your CV and a covering letter.
No agencies please.
You must be legally able to work in New Zealand. No agencies please.