Voyager Internet is a leading New Zealand provider of home and business internet and communication services. Our services are used by more than 50,000 customers across New Zealand and our product portfolio includes broadband, VoIP and Cloud PBX, domain names, email hosting and cloud servers.
Due to our continued success we are looking to expand our Growth Team with a focus on expanding our SME business customer base.
We are searching for a highly motivated sales executive, as enthusiastic about growing Voyager as we are. You will be responsible for exceeding your monthly new business targets and upselling services to our existing customers, with a focus on maintaining strong relationships.
Who are we looking for?
- You will be a highly motivated, a proactive winner
- 3-5 years’ sales experience
- Comfortable with new business generation through cold calling
- Proven successful sales record in achieving targets and retaining customers
- Good understanding of products and services within the telecommunications industry (internet, voice, hosting and domains)
- VOIP and PABX solutions experience advantageous
- Initiative and drive is part of your day to day
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Positive and confident
The successful applicant will be part of the Growth Team responsible for driving our growth in the SME market and continuing to delight our customers. We pay for results and the sky’s the limit.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing fast, awarded NZ’s fastest growing company in 2014, we’re now a team of over 90 Voyagers based in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
We take pride in our great team and company culture which is why everyone loves to work at Voyager.
- Bi-monthly social events
- Friday afternoon freedoms and drinks with the team
- Fresh fruit bowl weekly
- Free home internet connection
- Warm leads and upsell cross sell opportunities
Join our fast-paced company and reap the rewards and opportunities available for high achievers within a growing business.
You must be legally able to work in New Zealand. No agencies please.