This privacy statement applies to the information collected by Voyager when you use our websites
Purpose Your privacy is important to us. We want you to understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of any information we gather from and about you when you use our Voyager Internet Websites.
For more information on how your personal information is protected by NZ law, please see the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993.. Voyager is committed to meeting our obligations within this law.
Definitions In this policy
“we”, “our”, “us” or Voyager means Voyager Internet including all related Voyager brands providing you with services
“you” means you, the person using our services or visiting our websites
“services” means any of the product or services we provide, including providing you with access to our websites.
This privacy statement applies to personal information collected through the Voyager websites, and applies to both existing customers and visitors to our websites.
The Information we collect:
Information about Your Visit:
When you visit our websites, to surf or read specific information, we may store certain details about your visit, including:
- Your IP address
- The search terms you used
- The pages you accessed on our Site and the links you clicked on
- The date and time you visited the site
- The referring site (if any) from which you clicked to reach this site
- The device you used to access the site
- Your operating system (e.g. Windows, Mac OS X)
- The type of web browser you use (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox)
If you accessed us using your Social sign-in, we may capture:
- Your Facebook email address and Facebook ID
- Your google email address and your unique Google ID
Information about You (i.e particular personal information)
When using our websites, Voyager may ask or require you to provide certain personal information. For example:
- When viewing the pages of this website and interact with the fields and forms offered by it,
- When you are a new customer signing-up to Voyager via our Websites
- When you are an existing Voyager customer using our website to manage your account or service, or
- You voluntarily provide such information, such as when you contact us with an inquiry or respond to one of our surveys.
- Use of Personal Information
- Disclosure of Information
- Records and Retention of Personal Information
- Rights of Access & Correction
We need to highlight that in some instances we may request you to provide necessary personal information, which if you fail to do so, may result in certain products or services not being available to you.
How we use your information:
When you visit our website we may use a technology called “cookies”, which is a small file placed on your computer or device browser to collect information about how you use our website.
In nearly all instances, the information collected when you use our website is used by a tool called Google Analytics, where the information is aggregated and does not identify you personally.
We use this data to measure how our website is being used so we can update and improve it.
We also Google Analytics Remarketing tools to assist us to place advertisements online.
You can read Google’s privacy statement, and access a Google Analytics opt-out tool, at the Google Privacy Center.
You can manually disable cookies at any time - check your browser’s ‘Help’ to find out how (disabling cookies will not affect your ability to use this website).
Cookies may also be used to support your future use of our website, for example identifying you as a customers or a subscribed user, enabling us to recognise you so we can better customise your use of our websites.
Electronic alerts & newsletters:
If you use our website to subscribe to one of our alerts or newsletters, the details you provide may be stored in a secure third-party database (e.g. Mail Chimp). In these instances, you will be asked to provide your name and email address so we can send you future electronic newsletters. When you unsubscribe to our alert or newsletter, your details will be deleted from the database.
If you wish to apply for a job with us, you will be required to register your details with us in order to create an account, maintain a profile so we can match your skills and preferences against upcoming positions, apply for positions, sign up for and receive alerts, and manage any applications.